Welcome to this week’s episode of Acoustic Tuesday where I share my guitar geek list of gear, artists, and resources to keep you inspired to live your absolute BEST acoustic life!
As always, you can catch the show at 10am every Tuesday in these four places:
- Acoustic Life YouTube channel
- We Play Every Day Facebook Community
- Get show notes emailed directly to your inbox.
- Listen to audio only below or in iTunes
Featured in This Episode…
#4 5 Tips For Acoustic Guitar Summer Safety
- Storage – Case covers, use case, look for a guitar that is not susceptible to temperature and humidity fluctuations
- Temperature – Watch temperature fluctuations, watch the campfire, Be careful of the tent and the car. (gig bags, keep it with you)
- Bug Spray or Sun Tan Lotion – Don’t come into contact with your finish. Use a sweatshirt, or compression sleeves (James Morrison Recommended)
- Sap – Be aware of where you place your guitar, and where you are resting it or even just sitting and playing it.
- Dirty Hands – Hand sanitizer or wipes to help the strings not get destroyed.
#3 Waverly Tuners Review
#2 Featured Artist: Alexa Rose
#1 Meet A Guitar Geek Whose Father Inspired Her Acoustic Life